Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kevin Costner news....................

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Kevin Is <u>INNOCENT</u> umless otherwise proven guilty!!!!!!


    There I feel much better now. [img]wink.gif[/img] I know he didn't do what he Is being accused of.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MOLLEYSGIRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Amen DeDee.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moonfleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I feel like SHOUTING this to the rooftops
    KEVIN DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but I still don't think anyone would have the ears to hear.

    I'm so aggravated by this situation. [img]mad.gif[/img]


    MAZY

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Kevins number one fan ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BUMP!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MOLLEYSGIRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    The news is.... he's INNOCENT ! this will be PROVEN. Just you Wait and see. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 14, 2006 11:19 PM: Message edited by: KEVIN IS INNOCENT ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dickorydock's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <u>DARN RIGHT HE WILL!!!!!!</u>

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •